Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jean Rollin: The Collaborators (Francoise Pascal Part 1)



I will be posting a full tribute to The Iron Rose star Francoise Pascal in the next day or so. In the meantime, I thought fans of Pascal and the film might get a kick out of looking at some screen shots from Francoise's second film, Norman J. Warren's Loving Feeling from 1969. Warren's odd film features Francoise in a few scenes as a character only referred to as 'the model' but she proves to be quite unforgettable.















4 comments:

punkrock said...

Thank you for these neat caps! Though I prefer her blonde hair in The Iron Rose - because I could mistake her for a Castel sister then!
xo

Keith said...

Great shots. I've never seen this film before, so these were new to me. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks to you both...I should have the main tribute up shortly...

Jang-chub Ozer said...

Can hardly wait for your Françoise Pascal trib. People keep wondering what happened to her.