Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jeunes Filles Impudiques Is Coming


Redemption's Jezebel label is going to be releasing a remastered version of Rollin's 1973 film Jeunes Filles Impudiques under the title of Schoolgirl Hitchhikers. Here is the link for more information, and the cover art is above. Thanks to the folks over at Redemption/Salvation for continuing to release such rare Rollin titles.

***I have been told by Redemption that the above artwork will probably change and the final box will have a still from the newly remastered film. I have also seen where the disc will also include an exclusive new interview with Rollin on the film!
Also, here is the cover art for the upcoming re-release of The Sidewalks of Bangkok, also from Redemption.***

6 comments:

Felipe M. Guerra said...

Hello Jeremy. This is my article about The Grapes of Death (in brazilian portuguese, of course), with your name and the link for your blog. Hope you like it: http://www.bocadoinferno.com/romepeige/artigos/grapes.html

El Vampirascopio said...

I'm so happy about Schoolgirl finally coming to DVD, It's one little Rollin movie I love so much, even thoug I only have it in a very crappy and awfully cutted version, but hope this one will be better :)

David A. Zuzelo said...

Very exciting, I held off on getting the cut up print and I'm glad I did.

bjoernh said...

Jeremy, do you have any new informations regarding the DVD? It's been one year and Amazon is constantly postponing it. In addition - it can not be found on Redemption's Website anymore ;(

Jeremy Richey said...

I wish I did. I have heard it is still going to happen but I am not sure if a new date has popped up yet. I will absolutely be posting on it here whenever it is announced or arrives.

bjoernh said...

Thank you, Jeremy.
At least there still is hope then that it will be released :D