I hate modern zombie movies, except for Rollin's. His are great. I'm very fond of The Living Dead Girl. This special edition is tempting but I'm not sure I could justify the expense of buying a second copy. There are still Jean Rollin movies I don't own at all!
Great scans, I really love those booklets!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks - someday, I must acquire a full set of the Encore reissues. By all accounts they do Rollin proud!
ReplyDeleteI hate modern zombie movies, except for Rollin's. His are great. I'm very fond of The Living Dead Girl. This special edition is tempting but I'm not sure I could justify the expense of buying a second copy. There are still Jean Rollin movies I don't own at all!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. I love your blog header.
ReplyDeleteAll the Encore editions are must-haves. Totally superb. Rollin is in an untouchable realm of his won. Always will be.
ReplyDelete