Monday, December 13, 2010

Two Rare Mr. Cinema (Erotisme et Cinema) Jean Rollin Cards



These two splendid, and quite rare, Mr Cinema cards recently popped up over at eBay and I wanted to share them here. These come from the short-lived Erotisme et Cinema series and the first highlights Rollin as a director while the second celebrates Fascination. I wonder how many more of these Rollin themed cards were printed?



I just found out that the excellent Medusa Fanzine has an additional one of these at this link...enjoy!

3 comments:

MEDUSA FANZINE said...

I've got it too ...
http://medusafanzine.blogspot.com/search/label/jean%20rollin

Jeremy Richey said...

Excellent! I just added a link to that page in the post so folks can see that extra one you have. Thanks again!

Chuck V. said...

R.I.P.