Saturday, April 7, 2012

***CONTEST-CLOSED*** A Jean Rollin Screenshot Challenge: Two Ways to Win

***We have two winners! Congratulations to Dana Reinoos for winning the CD and to Dwayne Ings for winning the CD and vinyl! I hope you both enjoy the discs!***

Here are the answers:

1. Sidewalks of Bangkok
2. The Demoniacs
3. Living Dead Girl
4. Lost in New York
5. Bacchanales Sexuelles



Okay, I'm looking to giveaway some more Jean Rollin items this morning. The rules are pretty simple and there can be two winners. Here are screenshots from five different Rollin directed works. Be the first person to email me the titles of three of the films and you get your choice of the new Requiem for a Vampire/Fascination CD soundtrack from Finders Keepers or the recent B-Music of Jean Rollin CD! If you are the first person to answer all five correctly you get your choice of CD plus one of the limited edition Finders Keepers 10-Inch vinyl soundtracks (either Requiem or Fascination)! This is open for readers all over the world. Just email me your answers at mooninthegutter@gmail.com as quickly as possible for a chance to win. If you miss out on this one, I have a couple of more giveaways coming up so keep a lookout. Thanks and I hope I will be mailing out some packages very soon.