Friday, August 23, 2013

Coming Soon: The Jean Rollin Forum



Since starting this blog back in 2008 I have met many incredible online friends who share my passion for everything connected to Jean Rollin.  It has been incredible getting to interact with fellow fans, co-workers and friends of Jean and I hope I hear from more and more.  Over the past several years I have had several readers here ask me about possibly starting an online forum dedicated to Rollin and his films.  I have been hesitant due to both time constraints and inexperience but I have decided the time has come for this new chapter for Fascination.  So, coming very soon I will be introducing Fascination:  The Jean Rollin Experience Forum, a message board dedicated to the fantastic world of our main man.  Business as usual will continue here but I do hope this new venture brings out some fellow fans for some fun, meaningful and thoughtful discussions about Jean.  I am working on the board right now and hope to have it set up within the next week.  I will post the link, and information, as soon as it is live.  Thank you to my readers here for their friendship, loyalty and patience!  You are all awesome...

3 comments:

Martin said...

Thanks for your axesomeness (is it an English word?) Jeremy ! Can't wait !

Cheers from France :)

- Martin

barrowc said...

Sounds good to me

Ron Prescott said...

I've been a lurker on your blog for a while, but I think this new forum is a great idea and I'm looking forward to it!