Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Jean Rollin Message Board is Now Live!

 
I am very happy to announce that my new Jean Rollin Message Board is now active and ready to use.  I will be sending out personal invites soon to all those who expressed interest but for those who want to go ahead and sign up here is the link.  I will be tinkering around with this board quite a bit in the upcoming days so any suggestions are most welcome.  Also, please let me know if you have any specific questions, problems or concerns.  I want this to be a fun community where we can share our love for Jean and his work and I hope many will join up.  So head on over and sign up.  Please be sure to check out the rules and send me a request to join the group so you can access all of the forums. 

5 comments:

Sascha Kämpf said...

How do I join the Board?
I go to http://thejeanrollinexperienceforum.yuku.com/
click on "Sign Up" then the registration site
http://thejeanrollinexperienceforum.yuku.com/signup/me
comes up. I complete the registration, the come to a legal site and that's it.
I cannot continue und afterwards I cannot sign in.
I tried twice already. Any ideas?

Jeremy Richey said...

Hey Sascha,
Sorry you are having issues. I just sent an invite to your gmail account. Hopefully you will be able to get in that way.
If anyone else has any similar problems, please send me your email address and I will send an invite as well.

Sascha Kämpf said...

Hi Jeremy,

I just checked my Inbox - no invite received :( Also not in the Spam-Filter.

Regards
Sascha

Sascha Kämpf said...

Just tried to register via Chrome and this worked. Strange. But finally I'm online :)

Jeremy Richey said...

Sorry that invite didn't get to you but I am thrilled you were able to get signed up. Please post a little greeting in the introductions setting to access all of the forums. Enjoy the forum!