Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jean Rollin Wallpapers: Requiem for a Vampire (Set 1)

Requiem for a Vampire Wallpaper 1

Requiem for a Vampire Wallpaper 2

Requiem for a Vampire Wallpaper 4

Requiem for a Vampire Wallpaper 5

Requiem for a Vampire Wallpaper 9

Requiem for a Vampire Wallpaper 10

Requiem for a Vampire Wallpaper 11

Set one of three from Requiem for a Vampire.
The above pics will take you to my Zooomr account. If you prefer to access these through Photobucket please follow this link.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Every one of these wallpaper screenshots tells a story. That is the genius and wonder of this particular film - every frame supports the storybook narrative. This was my first Rollin and is still the closest to my heart.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much Matthew. I thought these came out really well... there really isn't a bad shot in the film and so many are iconic that capturing them was a pleasure. I hope you enjoy my upcoming posts on the film throughout the next couple of weeks.