Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Note From An Ailing Blogger

Greetings all. I know some of you have noticed that I haven't been doing a lot of actual writing as of late. I wanted to let everyone know that I am not suffering from any sort of blogging burn-out, and that I will be rocking again soon. Last year, I had a pretty bad fall and the physical repercussions of it have just recently started to really appear. I have been experiencing some annoying pain in my leg since the fall but in the last couple of months it has become constant and unbearable. It's at it worst when I am sitting, so hence less writing. I am on the road to recovery though and I am looking forward to really writing again in the next few weeks or so. Until then, posts will probably continue to be of a more visual nature (those are fun, quick and hopefully still interesting). Please forgive me if I am more lax than usual in replying to comments and emails. I will do the best I can do, just bear with me. Thanks everyone for the continuing support...it always means a lot.

5 comments:

Keith said...

Hey Jeremy. I'm so sorry to hear all about that. I hope it gets better soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take the time you need. I'm the middle of a 10 day break from blogging. Just wanted to pop in to see what was going on at your blogs. Take care. Good luck. I wish you the best.

Matthew said...

Sending you good thoughts and hope you are on the mend, my Friend!

Steve Langton said...

Hope you're soon on the mend. Missed a lot of your posts recently for various reasons related to the world outside the keyboard, but will endeavour to play catch-up and also make visits to your blogs on a daily basis once again. Look forward to your future posts.

Felipe M. Guerra said...

Hello, my fried. My name is Felipe Guerra, I'm a brazilian journalist and a big fan of Jean Rollin. First of all, congratulations for this beatiful and interesting blog. Well, I'm writing an article about Rollin's THE GRAPES OF DEATH/LES RAISINS DE LA MORT, and, looking for the many posters of this movie, I find your blog. So, I'm writing to ask your permission to use in my article this posters of THE GRAPES OF DEATH in your blog. Off course, I will give you and your blog all the credit, OK? I'm waiting for your answer (and please forgive me for my bad english!)

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks everyone for the very nice words. They really mean a lot.

Felipe, Feel free to use any of the images you would like and thanks for asking. Good luck and I look forward to your piece.