Saturday, January 1, 2011

La Vampire Nue Lobby Cards at eBay


First off, a very happy new year to everyone. Thanks so much for all the continued support here at Fascination and I hope everyone has a terrific 2011. Just a quick note to mention that a French seller is currently auctioning off a rare collection of vintage Black and White lobby cards from La Vampire Nue. The listing is here for any who might be interested in snagging these. If any reader here happens to win, we would all appreciate some scans to share of the cards as well! Thanks again and all the best for 2011.

2 comments:

Sergio said...

Hello,

I'm Serge, Jean's son. I have found at Jean's appartment lot of photos of film makings. If you are interested, I can try to make some scans. We will sell some as well, I think. I even found some posters 120*160 cm of Fascination, La Vampire Nue, and a few others. Please get in touch with the Shockingimage web site, they will forward me the demands.
Best regards,
SR

Jeremy Richey said...

Hello Serge,
Please accept my apologies for commenting back...I have been out of town a lot recently. I am honored to have you stop by my tribute to your father and I would love if you could make some scans I could share here. I will drop you an email via Shocking Images.
Thanks again and my best to you and your family. I am very sorry about the loss of your father. He was a great artist and great man...thanks again.