Saturday, August 20, 2011

Support Finders Keepers and a Quick Personal Note



I am sure most of you have heard the incredibly sad news that much of the stock at our friends Finders Keepers Records was destroyed recently during the fires and riots that plagued London. I wanted to ask everyone to head over to Finders Keepers and show them some love by ordering one of their tremendous Jean Rollin releases or one of the new Make Do and Mend compilations gathered together to support the label by great artists such as Jarvis Cocker and David Holmes among others. Finders Keepers is one of the best and most important labels on the planet and any support you can give is appreciated.

Also, I wanted to apologize for the lack of updates here recently. 2011 has turned out to be quite a stressful year for me and I have, frankly, been off my game for the majority of it. Please know I haven't given up on my Rollin site (or any of my other blogs) and I will be back in full-swing sooner than later. I have high hopes for 2012 personally and professionally and I wanted to thank everyone who has continued to visit here and thank you for your patience with me.

Fascination will start rocking again soon!

8 comments:

dfordoom said...

Sorry you haven't had a very good year. But good to know you're not giving up blogging!

CiNEZiLLA said...

There's so much stuff to look at and read here that updates are simply a bonus when you get to them..

take care Jeremy

best
J.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much to you both for those very nice words! They mean a lot to me.

MondoHeather said...

I think only great things are ahead for you. Just keep doing what you do and the cream will rise.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks so much Heather...that is so nice of you to say!

Kev D. said...

I just got here, so, no hurry...

:)

http://zombiehall.blogspot.com/

night person said...

Count me in on the Finders Keeps support front! Might there be any news on the whats and whens of their next Rollin release?

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks Kev D. I hope you enjoy the archives here and the future posts!

Thanks Night Person. I still haven't heard and I am wondering how much their release schedule might be thrown off now. I hope the next one is soon and I will keep everyone posted here. Thanks again...