Friday, November 11, 2011

Tonight's The Night: The Iron Rose on Turner Classic Movies


Just a quick reminder that Jean Rollin's The Iron Rose is premiering in HD on TCM tonight as part of their Underground series! Be sure to set up your recorders, or just stay up late, to experience one of Rollin's greatest films on American television! It's important to show TCM we appreciate them showing one of Rollin's films so lets give this airing some good ratings. Also, feel free to send TCM a quick thank-you note on their contact page to let them know we appreciate seeing Rollin on their station and we hope to see more of his work on TCM in the futire.

2 comments:

Ryan Clark said...

Wow! I can't believe I'd see the day when a Jean Rollin film would air on U.S. TV.

Erich Kuersten said...

That's hilarious. I set the tivo on this thing just because it was from 1973. I just watched the first five minutes - it's still playing - in the background. And we see some broad walking the beach for like five minutes and I sez to myself "This is so slow, dull, and dreamy it could be a Jean Rollin!" Never realizing TCM would EVER screen a Rollin... I'm a genius. And thanks to you, o keeper of Rollin's invisible flame!