Friday, February 17, 2012

Coming Soon: The B-Music of Jean Rollin


As if the Finders Keepers Records upcoming release of the Requiem for a Vampire and Fascination soundtracks wasn't enough, here is a sneak peek at the cover of the upcoming Rollin soundtrack compilation from the Finders Keepers US arm B-Music. This exciting disc streets on March 27th and contains a whopping 31 tracks, many unreleased, from Le Viol du Vampire, La Vampire Nue, Le Frisson des Vampires, Requiem for a Vampire, Jeunes Filles Impudiques and Fascination! I'll have more information on this incredible release soon but for now I just wanted to share this gorgeous cover for my readers here. Bravo to the folks at B-Music and Finders Keepers!

...

3 comments:

Jared said...

Wait, so I'm confused. Are the tracks that are featured on the complition different from those on the individual soundtrack releases of FRISSION, REQUIEM and FASCINATION? If not, what's the point?

Jeremy Richey said...

It's my understanding that this is a release for more the U.S. market. The Frisson, Fascination and Requiem UK releases will have those complete soundtracks, while this will just have selections from them with unreleased cuts from the likes of Le Viol and Vampire Nue. Plus the Jeunes Filles tracks will be making their CD debut. I think essentially this is a bit like a 'best of comp' for beginners with enough unreleased stuff to attract collectors. I hope that makes sense and I hope my understanding is correct...

Jared said...

Thanks Jeremy. That does make sense. I think I'll just download the complete soundtracks (legally!)from their website when they become available.