Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finders Keepers Records 1st Rollin Release Now Available: Jeunes filles impudiques (Limited Edition EP)


The first release in what promises to be an absolutely amazing soundtrack series dedicated to Jean Rollin is now available from Finders Keepers records. Here is the link to a five track EP containing music from Jeunes filles impudiques (Schoolgirl Hitchhikers). There are only 500 of these beauties being printed so I would advise you to get your order in soon if you want a copy. Thanks to Finders Keepers for kicking off the series with such a rare and valuable release.

5 comments:

night person said...

Ordered!

Nelmes316 said...

Thanks for the link.

night person said...

I received my 7" in the mail yesterday! Shockingly fast shipping! The sleeve is lovely. The music is exactly what you would think it is. I eagerly anticipate future releases!

Jeremy Richey said...

Wow, that was fast! Mine should be arriving soon then. I really can't wait. Thanks for the report!

bjoernh said...

It seems to be sold out at Finders Keepers. Happily I found a copy via Amazon Marketplace. Hopefully it will be delivered soon ;)