
The first release in what promises to be an absolutely amazing soundtrack series dedicated to Jean Rollin is now available from Finders Keepers records. Here is the link to a five track EP containing music from Jeunes filles impudiques (Schoolgirl Hitchhikers). There are only 500 of these beauties being printed so I would advise you to get your order in soon if you want a copy. Thanks to Finders Keepers for kicking off the series with such a rare and valuable release.
4 comments:
Ordered!
I received my 7" in the mail yesterday! Shockingly fast shipping! The sleeve is lovely. The music is exactly what you would think it is. I eagerly anticipate future releases!
Wow, that was fast! Mine should be arriving soon then. I really can't wait. Thanks for the report!
It seems to be sold out at Finders Keepers. Happily I found a copy via Amazon Marketplace. Hopefully it will be delivered soon ;)
Post a Comment