Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cinezilla's look at Two Orphan Vampires


Hey all, my apologies for the lack of updates here in the past couple of weeks. I am currently in the midst of a massive Paul Thomas Anderson tribute and blogathon at my main site Moon in the Gutter, and I am also getting married in a few weeks, so I have just been extremely busy. New posts are on the way soon here though. For now, head back over to Cinezilla as Jason has just written great piece on Two Orphan Vampires for us to enjoy.

2 comments:

dfordoom said...

It's good to see Two Orphan Vampires getting some attention.

Erich Kuersten said...

Dude, love your blog! Way to stick up for Jean Rollin. I've not seen Two Orphan Vampires but I've seen several of his variations. (you could describe half his movies as 'two orphan vampires'

My media studies professor friend Ethan is a huge fan and wrote a Rollin piece you'd probably dig on Acidemic's new French and the Sex issue. Here's a link Requiem for a Dreamer: Jean Rollin