Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Report on Jean Rollin's Le Masque de la Méduse


My friend Christian was kind enough to send me these links he posted over at Psychovision regarding Rollin's new film Le Masque de la Méduse. These links are in French but contain many enticing stills from Rollin's new film as well as photos from a recent retrospective. Here is the report on the film and here is the one on the Retrospective. Thanks to Christian for supplying these and for offering the exciting news that Rollin is indeed already hard at work on his next project!

6 comments:

dfordoom said...

A new Rollin film! Very good news.

bjoernh said...

I am really thrilled about the the Review and the Pictures. Hopefully I will be able to catch the limited book with the DVD (just like with the limited edition of Moteur Coupez) - since it will surely be one year or more until his new movie will be released on DVD in Germany.

Jeremy Richey said...

Thanks guys! I can't wait to see this and I am thrilled he just keeps moving forward. Inspiring as always!

bjoernh said...

I have ordered the book + DVD yesterday - and according to the shop it will be shipped tomorrow. Woohoooo!
Even so my french is extremly poor I am really looking forward to see Rollin's new movie.

Jeremy Richey said...

Excellent...please give us a report once it arrives!

bjoernh said...

Will do, Jeremy.
Today - I am really happy :D