Congratulations to Thomas D. and Hans A. for winning the B-Music of Jean Rollin CD! Thanks to all of the other participants who emailed their answers as well. Keep a look out for more giveaways down the road. Here are the answers to the trivia questions for those interested:
1. Jean Rollin contributed several fine commentary tracks for the Encore DVD sets. His first commentary track appeared in the nineties though for a laserdisc release of one of his most popular films. Which film was that recorded for?
The Living Dead Girl
2. This striking French actress is probably best known for her work in the Italian genre cinema of the seventies and early eighties, with directors like Massimo Dallamano, Joe D'Amato and Ruggero Deodato, but she starred in two of Rollin's films, including her first. Name her.
3. One of Jean Rollin's most memorable male performers now heads a French museum dedicated to eroticism in Paris. Name him.
4. Although Rollin beat him to the punch, Claude Mulot made a film that was billed as "The First Sex-Horror film ever made". What was this name of this work?
The Blood Rose (1970)
5. In the early-nineties as grey market copies of Rollin films began appearing with more and more regularity this odd little 1992 film that featured Rollin as an actor also found its way to the grey market. Name the film.